Adding Values for iSeries
Note: This information is only for basic installs. Some installs may have been customized based on a customer’s needs by a Silvon Consultant. If your installation has been customized, it may require Client Service assistance.
- Add new value to the values window – File/Values
- Add new value to corresponding categories. Always add to bottom. – File/Categories
- Check data source for the correct attachments – File/Data Source
- Check user profiles for any security issues – Configuration/UserProfiles
- Add new value to the code in existing batch programs – GETVAL/Amoimd0r
- Re-run command GENFILSRV for all updated structure codes at the command line
- We highly recommend that the structure/category data be re-loaded when adding a new value.